I am literally the every fan. I grew up in Grand Rapids, MI. My parents introduced me to the world of professional athletics at a very young age. When the “Bless you, Boys!” Tigers of the mid-eighties were in full swing, to the “Bad Boys” Pistons of the early 90′s, to my own endeavors on the field of play, sports have been an integral part of shaping my character. The only discussion more heated than sports, is religion and politics, and although still trailing, it is not far behind. My hope is that this collection of thoughts proves insightful, honest, and entertaining. Thanks so much for checking out this blog, and to the sporting world for being nothing short of fascinating. ~Josh Sanders
Find S.O.S on Facebook:
Share the S.O.S Blog
S.O.S Blog on your mobile device!
SANDERS on SPORTS is mobile browser compatible, compact, and feature rich!
Now app like navigation exclusively for iPad users! Check it out!
Are You Old School?
Email your comments, questions, and suggestions!
Author/Editor - email@example.com
- Chad Johnson -- I Can't Pay Baby Mama Because I Make No $$$
- Dick Trickle -- Wisconsin Speedway Plans Black-Flag Tribute
- Laird Hamilton -- Jet Ski 'Clowns' RUINED MY SURFING SPOT!!!
- Dick Trickle's Brother -- NASCAR Star Was Suffering from Extreme Chest Pain
- NY Jets Running Back Michael Goodson ARRESTED -- Drugs & Guns
- Dick Trickle 911 Call -- 'There's Gonna Be a Dead Body'
- Wrestling Legend Jake The Snake -- To Be Or Not To Be ... An Actor
- Rodney Mullen -- Freestyling Again ... After Filing For Divorce
- Dick Trickle DEAD ... NASCAR Driver Commits Suicide
- Chad Johnson -- Warrant Issued for ex-NFL Star's Arrest
- I always turn to the sports section first. The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page has nothing but man's failures. ~Earl Warren
- October is not only a beautiful month but marks the precious yet fleeting overlap of hockey, baseball, basketball, and football. ~Jason Love
- Sports is human life in microcosm. ~Howard Cosell
Hall of Fame: