The Detroit Lions although I don’t know why anymore, are my favorite NFL team and I love them with the same odd curiosity the Chicago Cubs fans love their team. The days of tyrannical team president Matt Millen are behind us. We can finally pull ourselves from the bottom of the standings and leave the pedestal of overwhelmingly biggest punching bag. Or so we thought… (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘DUI’
Find S.O.S on Facebook:
Share the S.O.S Blog
S.O.S Blog on your mobile device!
SANDERS on SPORTS is mobile browser compatible, compact, and feature rich!
Now app like navigation exclusively for iPad users! Check it out!
Are You Old School?
Email your comments, questions, and suggestions!
Author/Editor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- L.A. Lakers Devin Ebanks -- SMASHED By Oblivious Driver in Nightclub Accident
- Lindsey Vonn -- Taking Tiger Woods' Kids to School [PHOTOS]
- Dennis Rodman -- The Apprentice Is a DRAG!
- Chad Johnson ARRESTED in Florida
- Dwyane Wade & LeBron James -- YOKED for the Playoffs!
- Porsha Williams -- Kordell Stewart CHANGED THE LOCKS On Me!!!
- Chad Johnson -- I Can't Pay Baby Mama Because I Make No $$$
- OJ Simpson -- I'm Going On Tour (If I Get Out Of Jail)
- Dick Trickle -- Wisconsin Speedway Plans Black-Flag Tribute
- Deion Sanders' Estranged Wife -- Allegations of Credit Card Abuse
- I always turn to the sports section first. The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page has nothing but man's failures. ~Earl Warren
- October is not only a beautiful month but marks the precious yet fleeting overlap of hockey, baseball, basketball, and football. ~Jason Love
- Sports is human life in microcosm. ~Howard Cosell
Hall of Fame: