During yesterday’s practice, Percy Harvin began his drills for the day fielding punts with the special teams unit. Not ten minutes into the session, he collapsed and began to tremble. It was serious enough for practice to halt and an ambulance to be dispatched. He was taken to the hospital, where he is now resting. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘Percy Harvin’
Find S.O.S on Facebook:
Share the S.O.S Blog
S.O.S Blog on your mobile device!
SANDERS on SPORTS is mobile browser compatible, compact, and feature rich!
Now app like navigation exclusively for iPad users! Check it out!
Are You Old School?
Email your comments, questions, and suggestions!
Author/Editor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jose Canseco -- Accused of Rape
- NBA Star JaVale McGee -- I've Got a RIDDLE for You!!!!
- Noah Wyle -- I Own a Piece of Jackie Robinson History
- Ex-WWE Diva -- Free After Prison Stay ... And Cancer Diagnosis
- Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn -- Schooling His Kids Together Now
- NBA Player Dahntay Jones -- Hey Kobe, I'M SORRY FOR INJURING YOU!!
- NFL Superstar Ray Rice BURGLARIZED -- Thief Jacks Guns, Cash
- Macho Man Randy Savage -- 2 Year Death Anniversary ... Family Pays Tribute at Olive Garden
- Lindsey Vonn -- Taking Tiger Woods' Kids to School [PHOTOS]
- Dennis Rodman -- The Apprentice Is a DRAG!
- I always turn to the sports section first. The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page has nothing but man's failures. ~Earl Warren
- October is not only a beautiful month but marks the precious yet fleeting overlap of hockey, baseball, basketball, and football. ~Jason Love
- Sports is human life in microcosm. ~Howard Cosell
Hall of Fame: