I usually find myself rooting for the underdog if I don’t have a horse in the race. In this year’s college football season, there is an outside chance that the greatest underdog of the BCS era may actually get their shot. Strangely, however, I don’t know if I want to see it. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘WAC’
Find S.O.S on Facebook:
Share the S.O.S Blog
S.O.S Blog on your mobile device!
SANDERS on SPORTS is mobile browser compatible, compact, and feature rich!
Now app like navigation exclusively for iPad users! Check it out!
Are You Old School?
Email your comments, questions, and suggestions!
Author/Editor - email@example.com
- NBA Player Dahntay Jones -- Hey Kobe, I'M SORRY FOR INJURING YOU!!
- NFL Superstar Ray Rice BURGLARIZED -- Thief Jacks Guns, Cash
- Macho Man Randy Savage -- 2 Year Death Anniversary ... Family Pays Tribute at Olive Garden
- Lindsey Vonn -- Taking Tiger Woods' Kids to School [PHOTOS]
- Dennis Rodman -- The Apprentice Is a DRAG!
- Chad Johnson ARRESTED in Florida
- Dwyane Wade & LeBron James -- YOKED for the Playoffs!
- Porsha Williams -- Kordell Stewart CHANGED THE LOCKS On Me!!!
- Chad Johnson -- I Can't Pay Baby Mama Because I Make No $$$
- OJ Simpson -- I'm Going On Tour (If I Get Out Of Jail)
- I always turn to the sports section first. The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page has nothing but man's failures. ~Earl Warren
- October is not only a beautiful month but marks the precious yet fleeting overlap of hockey, baseball, basketball, and football. ~Jason Love
- Sports is human life in microcosm. ~Howard Cosell
Hall of Fame: